- This command will let you set base on our server
- This command will teleport you home after you claimed your bed.
- This command will teleport you back to your corpse
- List of locations players can teleport to.
- Tells the bot this player is friendly and allows them to setbase close to you and not be ejected from your base protect.
- It does totally opposite of friend command.
- List all your friends.
- Gives info about where you are in the world and the rules that apply there.
- This command will teleport you to trading head Quarter of this server. where you can trade with traders, use workbench, chem station and furnance.
- This command will teleport you to market of this server. where you can purchase from other player's vending machines or setup yours.
- This command will teleport you to horde hut of this server. where you can do the blood moon easily.
/when feral or /day7
- This command will tell you the day of feral hordes.
- This command will teleport you back to the last place you were
- This command will let you protect your base from other players, if someone come near your base, he/she will be teleported away.
- This command turns your own base protection against you for 30 seconds to test that it works.
- Pause your base protection. Only works on your base(s) if you are within 100 metres of them and automatically resumes if you move away or leave the server. This allows players who you haven't friended access to your base with you present.