These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of DeadAlive Games's Website
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use DeadAlive Games's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Please check back regularly or every time you visit the website as these terms & conditions are subject to change.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
This website is affiliated only with the servers we host on the game Unturned, Rust, 7 Days to Die. the website is not affiliated with Steam, Rust, Unturned, 7 Days to die or any other games. Nor is the website affiliated with any company associated with either.
1. You agree to everything listed below, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED.
2. You are over 18 years old OR have Permission of parents/guardians.
3. You are authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or PayPal account.
4. You will not chargeback, open dispute, reverse any payments.
5. We reserve the right to ban any account without notice for any reason and no refund will be granted or transffered to other account, If you feel you do not deserve to be banned, head over to our discord and contact us.
6. By paying money for kits and other in-game features, and by accepting these terms and conditions you agree that you are donating to the website and receiving in-game digital items as a donation reward.
7. You agree and understand that store items are only used on all the servers listed under the Servers List of Rank/kit description.
8. By agreeing to these terms you agree that you may have to wait up to a few hours before receiving your reward/rank/kits.
9. By agreeing to these terms you agree that you may have to wait up to a few hours before receiving your reward/rank/kits.
10. We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no donation rank benefit, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
11. By donating to DeadAlive Games you are not entitled to any physical or virtual good, a donation is a donation and not a purchase of pysical goods. As defined, a donation is an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or a contribution with no expectation of anything in return. Anything received will be as is and there is no warranty or guarantee it will always be available.
12. You agree to indemnify the owner and staff and all other parties related to this servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your donation or not.
13. You understand and agree that your use this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
14. You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
15. The owner and staff reserve the right to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund – however this will never be unwarranted, this will only happen in the case of extreme rule-breaking. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.
16. You agree that if the server and community is shut down and is no longer active, there are still no refunds or charge-backs to be made on previous orders and/or donations.
17. All terms and conditions are in effect indefinite as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be so even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server/discord in any way. Refund Policy: All donations are final, you may not chargeback, open dispute or reverse any payments in order to receive your funds back that of which have been donated. In doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.